With the Kurtz Ersa CONNECT platform, we offer an integrated hardware and software infrastructure that ranges from the machine portfolio to standardized interfaces of customer systems. Kurtz Ersa´s digital offerings are accessible independent of location and device and increase the reliability and availability of each individual plant. Where in the past a situation-specific response was required, information can now be evaluated and interpreted in advance on the basis of data.
YOUR ADDITIONAL VALUES
- Increase of service speed/quality and process reliability
- Obtaining important data for process and machine monitoring
- Profit from digital solution concepts
- Use of expert know-how through integrated digital service and training processes
- Securing competitiveness through increased efficiency and better capacity utilisation of the total systems
Ersa developers use Industry 4.0 as a powerful tool to significantly improve processes and technological sustainability on the customer side. Industry 4.0 is used as a tool to further improve existing processes in the following areas:
- Smart Services: Increase of service quality
- Smart Machine: Improvement of process quality of Ersa plants
- Smart Production: 100% transparency in the production process
Take the next step with us towards digital production and make your VERSAFLOW 4 fit for the future. Industry 4.0 is the tool to further improve existing processes in the areas of Smart Service, Smart Machine and Smart Production.
Contact us and let us work with you to define the added value that will make your production even more efficient.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 09342 800-244.
Nicolas Bartschat - Product Manager Digitisation 4.0, Ersa GmbH
DRIVEN BY KURTZ ERSA.
Added value through digitalization
Size: 0.73 MB