We are happy to welcome you to visit Ersa at APEX in San Diego at the San Diego Convention Center / USA between 28 February and 1 March 2012. We are located at booth no. 1101.
How can production costs be substantially reduced? Ersa machines and plants set the standards in the field of flexible, energy-efficient and sustainable production technologies. The modular design allows customized, sustainable solutions and is the basis for increased profits in your electronics production!
Therefor is Ersa the perfect partner in soldering equipment providing stencil printers, reflow ovens, wave and selective soldering machines, rework stations, inspection systems, hand soldering tools and many more.
You will find many further intelligent Ersa solutions for the most successful companies in electronics production and many outstanding new products such as:
- The brand new Ersa ECOSELECT 1 selective soldering system - the perfect start-up solution for efficient and reproducible soldering processes in small-scale and customized production.
- The Ersa VERSAPRINT F1 screen printer - the highly precise in-line system for a perfect entry into automated production.
- The Ersa HOTFLOW - the third generation high-end reflow machine based on the proven & proprietary ERSA Multijet heating technology.
- The new VERSAFLOW 3 - full automated, in-line selective soldering machine for highest flexibility and highest volume throughput.
- The Ersa POWERFLOW e N2 - the new full tunnel wave-soldering system for demaning and cost-optimized processes.
- The Ersa HR 600 - the revolutionary Ersa rework system for professional repair of demanding assemblies.
We'll meet in San Diego?! - We shall gladly reserve sufficient time for you already today. Just let us know your preferred time!