How to avoid Voids? Ersa EXOS 10/26!
Today, convection reflow soldering is the preferred joining technique in the surface mounting of electronic assemblies. Combined with component development, it achieves the inexorably growing integration density in mobile devices, among others.
Technical highlights at a glance
- Perfect synchronization and transitions through four-part transport
- Maintenance-friendly and lubricant-free roller transport in the vacuum module
- Optimum accessibility of the vacuum chamber from above
- Optimum temperature profiles due to medium wave radiant heaters in the vacuum module
- Highest machine availability due to fast removal of the transport unit in the vacuum module
- Excellent interface ERSASOFT 5