How to avoid Voids? Ersa EXOS 10/26!
A challenge for SMD solder joints is voids reducing the solder joint quality. They may even lead to component failure. The void rate can be reduced by applying a vacuum as soon as the solder becomes liquid. By striving for pressure compensation, the voids migrate into the area of the negative pressure, thus leaving the solder joints.
Highlights EXOS 10/26
- 4-part conveyor (infeed, preheating and peak, vacuum, cooling zone) also as dual track
- Perfect synchronization of the assemblies and transitions thanks to sensor-monitored conveyor, no external infeed module required
- Maintenance-friendly and lubricant-free roller conveyor in the vacuum module
- Optimum access to the vacuum chamber through lifting unit from above
- Optimum temperature profiles through medium-wave emitters in the vacuum module
- Maximum machine availability thanks to fast removal of the conveyor unit in the vacuum module
- Part-integrated vacuum pump on separate module carrier for easy and fast maintenance
- Innovative cleaning system SMART ELEMENTS®